Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16 of The Great Makeup Challenge









Day 16 of 365 of The Great Makeup Challenge: Feeling blue!  We all have different thoughts when we think of blue eye shadow.  For most, it conjures up images of 1970’s-style makeup gone bad.   However, with the sudden influx of fashion references to the ’70s, shouldn’t we also rethink our makeup styling?  That was my challenge today: to take blue eye shadow and fashion’s ’70s references, and bring it into the modern age.  So get out your blue eyeshadow and get prepared to go blue!

NOTE: Okay, so my posting has fallen behind, although I have been executing the challenge daily.  For now, I’m going to put up the photos, and the corresponding content will follow within the next 2 days.  Be patient with me, I’m still working out the kinks with all this!

Share your photos and experiences, and show me some of your makeup skills! Post your photos, ask any questions you may have, or share any ideas you want me to try our via my Submit page above or Email Me!
 
See you tomorrow for Day 17 of The Great Makeup Challenge!

Note: All products I recommended above are available from Sephora, Ulta, your local department store, your local drug store, or through Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment