Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15 of The Great Makeup Challenge







Day 15 of 365 of The Great Makeup Challenge: Lavender Eyes.  

What you will need:
  • Foundation primer (I used, and highly recommend, Sephora Perfecting Primer)
  • Light foundation (Today I used Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation in Light L3)
  • Concealer (Benefit Erase Paste reigns supreme)
  • Powder (I used Sephora Mineral Powder)
  • Translucent setting powder (I used Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder)
  • Bronzer (I used Lancome’s Star Bronzer Cream-to-Powder Bronzing Veil in 01 Dorè)
  • Highlighter (I used Benefit’s Girl Meets Pearl liquid highlighter)
  • Deep plum cream blush (Today I used Make Up Forever Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Color in a deep purple shade)
  • Warm, shimmery cream eyeshadow to act as your neutral (I used Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Cream Shadow in Going Green, a pretty golden-green shade)
  • Light lavender cream eyeshadow (I used Illamasqua Cream Pigment’s pretty lavender shade)
  • Black inner rim eyeliner (Today I used POP Beauty In Liner in No 1 in Black; this is still my absolute favorite!)
  • Dark purple eyeliner (I used New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in #934A, Smoky Plum)
  • Mascara (I used Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Waterproof Mascara in Black)
  • Glossy, purpley-pink lip color (I used Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in a pretty burgundy tint)

Instructions:  Okay, so my posting has fallen behind, although I have been executing the challenge daily.  For now, I’m going to put up the photos, and the corresponding content will follow within the next 2 days.  Be patient with me, I’m still working out the kinks with all this!


Share your photos and experiences, and show me some of your makeup skills! Post your photos, ask any questions you may have, or share any ideas you want me to try our via my Submit page above or Email Me!
 
See you tomorrow for Day 16 of The Great Makeup Challenge!

Note: All products I recommended above are available from Sephora, Ulta, your local department store, your local drug store, or through Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment